LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help for "From concatenate string insert to mysql table"

Hi mr Mike, the A,B,C just a testing only. Now i have change to as pic below.

New Picturedddd.JPG

Thanks to teaching me to connect like tis. It works well. !!ssssss.JPG

I got a question. Can i extract out the highest value in  wind speed column in mysql and show it on my front panel in labview ? 

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27
(1,211 Views)
Yes, it's quite easy with the SELECT statement. Google is your friend. Simply search for SQL SELECT MAX. A basic SQL tutorial would be of great benefit to you.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27
(1,187 Views)

okay noted. Thanks denniss ! 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27
(1,172 Views)

Now that things are starting to work for you, it's time to get the database Open and Close out of your While loop.  There's no reason to create/open/close the connection every time through the loop, is there?

snip.png.jpg

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27
(1,105 Views)

Jim, if i remove ADO Open connection, The DSN=Nyp; link will dissapear, will it lose connection to mysql database ? 
Now i added one more to show the Highest wind speed logged. And the connection is as pic below. Can i remove the ADO Open , and Close for both ? Program Pic.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27
(1,067 Views)

@Jxwong2203 wrote:

Jim, if i remove ADO Open connection, The DSN=Nyp; link will dissapear, will it lose connection to mysql database ? 
Now i added one more to show the Highest wind speed logged. And the connection is as pic below. Can i remove the ADO Open , and Close for both ? 

I didn't mean to remove it, just move it outside of your While loop so you're not creating/opening/closing it every time through the loop.  Here's what I meant:

snip.jpg

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27
(1,039 Views)

Ok jim, noted ! thanks for your suggestions 😄

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27
(1,009 Views)