LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need VI for measurement

Hi,

As I’m new with LabVIEW, I need your helps to have one VI which makes it possible to make some measurements of field for the end of February. I can communicate with the instrument and I get the field level. It’s a same for GPS receiver, I can get GPS_X, GPS_Y coordinates, date and hour.

I observe the quality of reception on a mobile phone. The protocol of measurement consists in recovering in a file Excel, the field level on the road, corresponding GPS_X, GPS_Y and the state of reception on the mobile phonel OK or NOK.

I join the example of the Excel file to you which I wish to recover. My superior counts much on me to launch the series of measurement at the latest at the end of February.

I will be very grateful if you can help me to develop this VI.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,702 Views)

@mora.lofa wrote:

I join the example of the Excel file to you which I wish to recover. My superior counts much on me to launch the series of measurement at the latest at the end of February.

If your superior is a serious person, he/she should give you a LV beginners class AND the report generation toolkit, this will let you easily read the files from excel.

However if the files are just plain ascii, it will be much simpler.

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,700 Views)

Hi,

I didn’t understand you VI. I just need a VI in order to put Rx level, GPS coordinates and the state reception of the mobile phone in the excel file from Labview.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,691 Views)
Hi mora,

what about saving your measurement data as comma separated values (aka csv or plain text format)? You can easily load such files in Excel...
In LabView you will find file functions like 'Write to spreadsheet'.

Message Edited by GerdW on 02-02-2007 11:41 AM

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 8
(2,686 Views)

Hi GerdW,

I'm going to get Rxlev from instrument, and the state of the reception of the mobile phone.

If the reception is NOK on the phone, I click on the F2 touch keyboard to run VI in oder to get RxLEV from instrument and save it in the file with the cooreponding state of the mobile reception. I do the same if reception in OK, I click on the F1 touch keyboard  to run VI and save in the same file.

I send the VI that I'm developing if you can to correct and adapt it please

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,674 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,673 Views)
So, I want to save this kind of information.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,671 Views)
Mora,

Where you able to resolve this issue? Please let me know if you still require assistance.
Regards,

Rudi N.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,583 Views)