From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[myRio] Problem with installing

Hi,

I need to use myRio in my project, but there is some error every time I try to launch it.

After connecting myRio to my computer, I use "Launch the Getting Started Wizzard" and it looks promising but ends up with error, as you can see at attached screenshot.

Any ideas what can I do? Should I uninstall all LabView files and start from the beginning? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,712 Views)

A repair might work. Will probably do as much good as an uninstall and install.

If not, you might try to contact National Instruments for Technical Support.

Since the error is network related, you could play around with firewall settings etc.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,654 Views)

After repair/re-install there's still some kind of problem with connection.

I can choose "myRIO project" in LabVIEW, but when I want to run the program (even simply one with button and LED) there is an error "Failed to connect to the target"

Any ideas what to do now? Device is plugged into USB.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,622 Views)

Is the IP-Address of your myRIO set correctly inside the LabVIEW-project?

Right-Click on the myRIO target inside the project explorer and adjust the IP-settings!

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,613 Views)

Thanks for your reply. I see the IP address is 172.22.11.2, is it correct?

But anyway, I'm not sure it'll completly solve my problem. I still can't go through the "Getting Started Wizard" after plugging myRIO into USB. "Go to LabVIEW" option is inactive as well as "Launch the I/O Monitor". And there's also information that "Required software missing on the myRIO. Launch the Getting Started Wizard to install required software." I wish I could...

Can I somehow install it manually? I mean just the software, not toolkit.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,597 Views)