From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO not found

Hii, I want to getting started with myRIO 1900 and I follow the instructure in https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P8bpSAC but I can't getting started with myRIO . the error program you can see this picture below. hope you cant help me. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,365 Views)

Hello vivien.y,

It's a little unclear from your message, were you able to do any of the troubleshooting steps in the document you linked? What are you doing when you see the error message? Are the lights on in the myRIO showing that it's connected?

ZK
Technical Support Engineer | NI | Not actually retired but I don't know how to change that
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,334 Views)

I have taken the troubleshooting steps according to the document in the link. but myRIO is still not found on PC. error can be seen in the picture below. before connect to PC, color light status in myRIO is red color. after being connected to the PC , light status  is not on.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,323 Views)

Sounds like the device drivers are not loaded correctly.  Have you looked at Windows -> Device manager -> USB Devices?  Anything that says "myRIO"?  i am not  a myRIO expert but most USB issues are related to device drivers.

Additional;

Try a different USB port

Don't use a USB HUB

Do a full shutdown and restart PC, then when fully booted, plug in USB to mtyRIO

Hope this helps,

Matt

Matt Fitzsimons
NI Alliance Member
LabVIEW Champion
NI Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW, LV-RT, Vision, DAQ, Motion, and FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,313 Views)