LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myDAQ and Invalid SN

This may or may not be in place here, but I am basically looking for some info on how to contact someone from NI. I received my myDAQ in the beginning of January, and have recently realized that is did not come with the connector on the side to attach jumper cables and whatnot to it. Also, I purchased a bundle that came with Multisim and LabVIEW, but for some reason my Serial Number was invalid and it would not let me activate my software.

I have contacted customer support multiple times and finally got a response a few weeks ago, but communication has been on and off. Just the other day I received an email with an "Activation Code" so I was relieved to see that my issue was finally going to be resolved, but the activation code came up as invalid. I have tried to open a ticket but it says something like I need a service membership or something to open a service ticket which is why I'm here. I spent a large sum of money on this product, and I still don't even know what it does.

It has caused me such a long headache trying to work with these people and get it fixed but it has just led nowhere except setting me weeks behind my peers in my class this was required for. I don't know who to contact about this because of the convoluted website, so that's why I'm here. If anyone can offer me some insight about this issue that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help in advance, and sorry to come into the forums on such negative terms. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(563 Views)