LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my teacher have changed and the new teacher doesn t care what the other did and he gave you this to pass i found it hard i couldnt sole it we didnt even learn somthing like this! please help!

Post any VI or part of a VI that you have written.  Tell us what you think it does, what additional things you need it to do, or ask a specific question about your VI, something you need help understanding.  For all we know, you are not at all involved with LabVIEW, don't care about LabVIEW, and are only trying to get us to do your girl-friend's homework, not yours ...

We have asked, over and over, for you to "show us your work", this means "to post your VI".  We can't be any clearer than that.  If you refuse to do so, we should all simply stop responding to you ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 44
(1,487 Views)

@ToeCutter wrote:

I think you're being trolled, guys.

I think he's just desperate because it's due tomorrow and he hasn't done any work on it so far.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 44
(1,459 Views)

"I think he's just desperate because it's due tomorrow and he hasn't done any work on it so far."

In that case he's about to learn a valuable lesson, albeit not the one the teacher intended.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 44
(1,449 Views)

@jojoo1 wrote:
[...] To understand better the result, attached is a figure representing two voltage waveforms measured with 3% accuracy (x=3).

I could have completed this, but the attached picture that better explains the expected result is missing...

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 44
(1,429 Views)

@jojoo1 wrote:

https://dub128.mail.live.com/mail/ViewOfficePreview.aspx?messageid=mg6Axgg49G5RGTktidZ18wag2&folderi...

I am not going to some other site just to help you.  That could be a nasty virus there waiting for us for all we know.  If you really want the help, post your VI to a post in this thread.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 44
(1,408 Views)

Plus it requires the person to sign in.  That means the only person who can access that file is you.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 44
(1,404 Views)

Seriously, though - if he/she spent all this time actually trying to do the homework instead of begging for someone to do it for them, it would've been done by now.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 40 of 44
(1,312 Views)