LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my teacher have changed and the new teacher doesn t care what the other did and he gave you this to pass i found it hard i couldnt sole it we didnt even learn somthing like this! please help!

@jojoo1 wrote:

belive me its my first year in labview and we did many simple exemples but the new teacher gave us this and its so hard not only for me but for many other collegue its not our level!

That is no excuse.  I was doing these types of applications my second year of high school.  And I haven't seen anything I wouldn't expect anybody who went through LabVIEW Core 1 (a 3 day course) could do.

We are here to give hands up, not hand outs.  Take one requirement at a time.  Learn to read a file.  There are plenty of examples inside of LabVIEW to show you how to do this (Help->Find Examples).  Then learn to build a waveform and write it to a graph.  You will need to create 2 more waveforms for your % range once you do the math to figure out where those lines should be.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 11 of 44
(1,919 Views)

I completely understand. Im a student so I know what you are going through. 

Attached is a zip folder that has an EXE in it. Ive used this a lot and it is super helpful, especially in this situation. 

Edit: Attachement removed by admin.

-TXR
***The Best way to say 'thanks' is to hit that Kudos button!***
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 44
(1,893 Views)

Second year in High School? Really?

My High school only had one computer, and most students weren't allowed to touch it.

I didn't think I was that old.

In college I upgraded our computers with math co-processors. 

The good old days where real men did integer based math, and the math classes handed out trig tables for tests. 

Anyways, I think the kid got the hint. 

Engineering - The art of applied creativity  ~Theo Sutton
Message 14 of 44
(1,858 Views)

@MrQuestion wrote:

Second year in High School? Really?

It was GWBasic and QBasic that year, Pascal the following year, and C/C++ (I think Visual Studio 6) my senior year of high school.  It was thrid year of college before I touched LabVIEW during my co-op.  But the concepts of programming were all the same, just had to learn the syntax.  I remember writing a spreadsheet in QBasic to keep track of offering for a week of VBS.  That sounds harder than this guy's homework.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 44
(1,844 Views)

My geometry teacher had an analog computer which he let me use a little. Don't recall much more than that.

In college it was submit a box of 80-column punch cards to the computer center and get a printout the next day. Language was Algol.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 44
(1,832 Views)

In my last year of high school they bought us 5 LED's to play with in our Electrocics class...and they paid $20 each for them!  (that was 1972)

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 44
(1,829 Views)

HA!  $20 an LED? I bet kids learned how to apply current limiting resistors fast.

Engineering - The art of applied creativity  ~Theo Sutton
Message 18 of 44
(1,816 Views)

@jojoo1 wrote:

whats wrong  with it??

What are you referring to?  There have been a lot of posts since your last one.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 44
(1,755 Views)