From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my labview cursor change to PLUS ( ) sign how to reset it

Hello

My labview cursor change to + sign and I cant select my Locked controls.. How can I canget to normal cursor...

Looking forward to your reply.

tejas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,141 Views)

Hit the Tab key.  It might work...

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,128 Views)

Hi Tejas,

Please go to View --> Tool Palette

Check if the „Automatic Tool Selection“ is activated (green LED). Then you get your normal cursor back.

Tab Key differentiation:

„Automatic Tool Selection“ was activated at first:

If you change your tool / cursor mode and then hit the tab key the „Automatic Tool Selection“ will be activated again.

Automatic Tool Selection“ was not activated at first:

If you change your tool / cursor mode and then hit the tab key you will switch to the different tools / cursor modes

Regards

Carina

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,085 Views)

Another way to bring up the tools palette is to hold 'SHIFT' whilst right-clicking with the mouse.  This works in the same way as you'd normally bring up the functions palette.

The 'Automatic Tool Selection' button is the longest/biggest one at the top of the palette (at least it is on my LV version).

Never say "Oops." Always say "Ah, interesting!"

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,080 Views)