LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multicolumn listbox value not updating

we are vi in which we need to update values to listbox, from subvi to main vi, there are several buttons in our subvi and for every subvi there is further one low level vi which appears as popup window, what shold happen is when i calling the lowest level subvi, it has some controls and indicators, those values should get updated to the subvi for every low level vi i have to add value to listbox instead of replacing, it is updating correctly if some element is already there in listbox but if we are clearing that listbox after than trying to add value to it, it is not updating the value. There are 2 columns in listbox , to the first column we want to add the serial number for each device and to the second column we want ti add item description, but the only problem we are facing if listbox is empty it is not updating the value.

below i am attaching the program, this problem is coming in instrument vi( which is subvi to top level vi,) and all other low level vi( every control on instrument vi is low level vi)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,214 Views)

waiting for reply.......

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,176 Views)

You might get help if you save your program in a lower version of labview. Those who have LabView 2012 are still in the vast minority, which means we can't even open your program.

Chazzzmd

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,172 Views)

Thank you for reply,

below i am attaching the same vi in lower version, i am not getting solution to this problem, why this listbox is not updating if it is not initialized to any value.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,159 Views)