LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi-channel, well-coded and versatile oscilloscope vi

I'm looking to make a really nice multi-channel (e.g. up to 8 signals or more displayed) "oscillscope" type program in labview. I have a board with 16 analog inputs, and would like to be able to display those (or choose from among them certain ones to display). It'd be great to have triggering, saving to csv format, re-scaling the voltage and time scales, etc... all operating on the fly, similar to a Tektronix TDS 2024 'scope, only with more channels. 

I've looked at the examples that ship with Labview, and am familar with state-architecture and such that I'm sure I could make it all... but if someone already has something close to this it'd be a big time-saver.

Anyone have any multi-channel, analog signal aquistion Labview VIs they like, use, or would be willing to share?

Thanks!

-Abe

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,705 Views)

Hi Abe,

Have you considered using NI-Scope Soft Front Panels?  You can configure your triggering, channels to display, scaling and save to file (though not csv format) all in this interface.  Also, If you haven't already, you may want to check out ni.com/community.  There are several user-posted Labview examples that could come close to what you're looking for.  Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Brandon G

National Instruments
Precision DC Hardware Engineer
Message 2 of 2
(2,681 Views)