LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motor paso a paso

hola necesito ayuda necesito Realizar un VI que permita controlar un motor a pasos (bipolar o unipolar). Debe agregar un control que permita seleccionar si el giro es a medio paso o a paso completo. Agregue un control para seleccionar la dirección de giro, a la derecha o a la izquierda. Todo el proceso debe iniciar una vez que se presiona un pulsador llamado “Iniciar”. Utiliza los drivers de potencia correspondiente. Anexe la información correspondiente a motores a pasos.

No tengo idea de como empezar ayuda por favor ;(

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,309 Views)

Hi Keved,

@KEVED20 wrote:

hello I need help I need to Make a VI that allows to control a stepper motor (bipolar or unipolar). You must add a control that allows you to select whether the turn is half step or full step. Add a control to select the direction of rotation, right or left. The whole process should start once a button called “Start” is pressed. Use the corresponding power drivers. Attach the information corresponding to stepper motors.

I have no idea how to start help please ;(

According to your message I guess:

1. this is some kind of homework to make you learn LabVIEW
  2. you are new to LabVIEW and should start with the training resources offered at the top of the LabVIEW board…

Creating a VI with some buttons and some code to react on those buttons is pretty basic LabVIEW stuff.

What have you tried so far and where are you stuck?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,289 Views)