LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

morethan three Express filters create broken arrow

Hello,

I want to blank the some specified peaks on my spectrum. So, I used bandstop filter to do the expected one. Express filter works whet I used only three bandpass filters. If I use more one filter then it gives error as" Broken arrow". Why is it giving broken arrow if I use more filters. Please see my attached vi. I don't know why it is giving error. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,887 Views)

This is new information for an existing thread.  Please stick to the original thread.

It is only Filter4 that has something wrong with it.  I don't know why.  If I delete that, the arrow is not broken.  If I copy one of your original 3, and modify, there is no broken arrow.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,880 Views)

It is really not a copy of other post, it is totally different. Please understand me.

If you copy te oter filter and you will not get any broken arrow but if you change filter specifications inside then you should see again broken arrow. Anyway, I have created another program and it is not at all displaying the sprectrum after several bandstop filters. I don't know why it was. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,871 Views)