LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mixed signal graph refresh

im having some problems with refreshing my mixed signal graph.  This was my first try to get this to work. It basicly does what i want after i intitialize the values in the array and press
the run button. Ever time after it seems the initial values of the dc waves seem to be retained by the graph making its last endypoint the new start point.

i would like the graph, or the information going to the graph to reset every time i press the run button

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,411 Views)

Hi xciene,

In order to reset/clear the graph ever time you run your VI you can use a invoke node for your graph to programmatically call the "Reinitialize to Default Values". To manually reset/clear your graph you can right click it on the front panel and select Data Operations >> Reinitialize to Default Values. However to do it programmatically follow this process:

1. Locate your Mixed Signal Graph indicator on your block diagram
  2. Right click it and navigate to Create >> Invoke Node >> Reinitialize to Defaults (see attached screenshot)
  3. Place this invoke node in the sequence frame in which you want the graph to reset (if you want it to right away place it in the first frame)

If you nagivate through these property/invoke nodes for controls and indicators you can find that alot of the items that you do manually can be automated. I hope this helps direct you down the right path. Thanks and have a great day!

Cheers,

Jonah
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Jonah Paul
Marketing Manager, NI Software
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,389 Views)
Ty for your help i eventually solved the problem using other mean, however, knowing about the invoke node is very helpfull to me and i have alread found use for it in other VIs

ty again
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,377 Views)