From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing interface of function generator Agilent 33210a on max and visa resource name could not been found on labview

Hello, 

I am now using a Function Generator agilent 33210A from keysight in my labview coding via USB connection. However, the computer can never connect to FG somehow. I download the "keysight connection expert" and the connection status for the FG is always broken. I tried to download all the possible drivers from both the keysight connection expert and national instrument but still when running the ailgent 33xxx series examples, the error messages 107807202 always occur telling me a required driver not being installed on the system. One possible problem is that  the agilent driver does not show it's compatibility with windows 10 on his installation text. But right now , I have no way to reduce the windows version for that issue. Does anyone else happened to encounter the same problem I have and get fixed ? By the way I could not see the interface for this FG in MAX as well. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,131 Views)

Have you tried a different computer or OS?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,032 Views)