LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message error for the value of a graph

Dear Sir

I put two indicators for the maximum and minimum limits of a graph value but I need to display a message also inside while loop. Message display that the value exceeds the maximum limits and another message display that the value less than the lowest limits.

My problem is that when I put One button dialog inside while loop and when the message was displayed, It can't be disappeared when I pressed Ok button so that I restarted the labview again to stop the program. How can I solve this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,780 Views)

There are a few approaches to this, some do not use the one button dialog.

Can you post your codde so that the appropriate advice can be given?

R

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,770 Views)

Hello Ahmad,

I have a few questions about what functionality you are trying to achive.  I am guessing that you want to display a "warning" when the values are outside the limits.  Do you want the user to have to push a button to clear the window or do you want the window to close when your value is back within the acceptable range?

Regards,

Jon S.
National Instruments
LabVIEW NXG Product Owner
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,742 Views)

Dear Sir

I attached here what I did to push a button to clear the window. Is it right what I did or is there somthethig else?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,729 Views)
Try this. You can replace the message indicator with a subVI and use a notifier to change the message. Is this what you were looking for?
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,716 Views)

Thanks very much

Yes I think it is better than I did

Ahmad

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,709 Views)