LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mermery of graphic

hello,I find my graphic who has a problem, it shows diffrent graphic with the same file WAV.

i think is the problem of memery.

anyone can take a look?

thanks

帖子被xiuming在 06-12-2009 08:18 AM
时编辑过了
帖子被xiuming在 06-12-2009 08:19 AM
时编辑过了
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,749 Views)

Can you descript it with more details?

Do you mean you open the same wav file for twice, but the graph control shows different?

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,715 Views)

yes, thanks for your reply, here is the problem labview7:

1. mermery of grahic:  final2.vi

when i play the same file wav with the choix of differents filters, the sound output is ok, the graphic chang also, but when i choose the same filter, the graphics are differents. 

2. continuous graphic: essayer.vi

in fact, i want to show the wav file, continuous like in recording. so i put the graphic in the while, but it show the last data, just the time is continuous, the chart  stays. maybe the data in the file is like a table, so it show in the same time, so shoud i need use some fonctions to make that?

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,710 Views)

In your attached essayer.vi, I found that, in the play button value change event case, you place the part below in:

diagram.JPG

In my opinion, what you want to do is to diaplay the  wav file data continously, am I right?

But if the output of Time Elapse.vi is Flase, the indicator called Affichage 2 will receives the same data, each time the while loop runs, it displays the same data as if "the chart  stays".

I think you should change your VI to make it more readable.

帖子被willing_wy在 06-17-2009 03:56 AM
时编辑过了
Regards
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,686 Views)

yes i want to display the file continously.

for the Time Elapse.vi, i want the Affichage 2  show every 20 secons.

i think my VI need great change also, do you have some examples?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,672 Views)