LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

measuring distance between two points in an image

Sir,

I am working on an eye gaze tracking project. for this, i need to measure the distance between the center of the eyes to inner corner and center of the eyes to the outer corner and display the values. I have to repeat this for all the frames of the video recorded using the webcam. Kindly help me out with this issue asap. 

i havent at all progressed in this..Smiley Sad so i have not got anything to attach.

Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,975 Views)

Define inner and outer corner. Can you attach a typical frame picture?

Do you need help finding the center and corners (maybe hard) or do you already have the pixels coordinates (trivial). 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,962 Views)

i need to find out that as well... and i havent yet progressed at all...

Can u help me regarding that too sir,..?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,957 Views)

It seems like even defining the problem is more effort than you feel like putting in. This is why you don't progress.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,951 Views)

I am really new to labview.. thats the reason why i cant figure out what to do..

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,947 Views)

Well 'i'm really new' is often a codeword around here for someone that hasn't even sat down to learn the basics of LabVIEW. You need to read the manual and go through some tutorials/exercises if you haven't already. Depending on your license, you may have free access to the LabVIEW core training programs.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,937 Views)

So, the main problem is the image analysis. You have not shown us a tyical picture as requested.

is it color? black&white? What is the resolution? What is the frame rate you need?

So many questions, so little information!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,926 Views)

mm.. am sorry sir,

The image is color..il attach one..

frame rate is 30fps..

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,902 Views)