LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

measuring 100K signal from piezo electric sensor

Hi programmers,
                             we are using a compact rio with 9215 module to measure a signal of 1KHz and it works fine. When we want to measure a signal of 100KHz from a output of a  Piezo sensor, it doesn't. when we inputted a signal of even 10KHz from a standard signal generator, there was no response. So now we want to upgrade our program to measure the 100KHz signal, can anybody suggest solution.

Thank you
Labview lovers.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,331 Views)
Hi!
   I'm worried about the fact that 10 kHz signal isn't seen, that cRIO module is rated for 100 kS/s per channel, so, with 1 channel, you should theoretically be able to sample as high as 50 kHz, or, with common approximation, say 20 kHz.

To better understand your problem, let me ask you: what do you mean when you say "no response"? How many channel are you using?

Have a nice day!

graziano
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,317 Views)
Hi
     about suggestion on different module to use... what are your needs? If we only care about sampling frequency, for example you can use 9201, which goes up to 500 kS/s, but it's not simultaneous sampling! And it's 12 bit resolution. 

Let me know.... bye!

graziano
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,315 Views)