From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lvlib dependency changed location after installing drivers

After installing drivers on my Dev PC, the drivers association were automatically changed from the SVN repository folder to instr.lib.

What is worst is that the installed libraries are not the good version as I could not install the proper 32-bit drivers (64-bit version is not available). I installed the drivers because I managed to have the card installed in the PXI-1033 at my desk.

If I delete the drivers, then the project gives missing dependencies that cannot be fixed by trying to link to the controlled library. The library has 100s of VIs. I cannot start re-linking everything.

I tried deleting the ARINC folder and the lvproj and update from what ever version I had on the server, but even those still have the libraries miss linked. The Main.vi seems to be the culprit, but too many changes have been done and some would be lost trying to recover.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,087 Views)

Hello Foreshadow,

Can you help me understand the problem by answering a couple questions?

Can you provide some detail about the driver you installed and what cards you are using?

What leads you to believe the Main.vi is the culprit?

Anthony M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,035 Views)