LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

llb files corrupt: error occured while listing the contents:please help me decorrupt it

Hello,

I saved all my projects vi's in llb and now today i get a message that an error has occured while listing the contents of llb. I tried to open it but it doesn't show any files though it shows that the llb file is of 4.2 mb. Please help me to decorrupt it. I tried the decorruptor but it didn't work   . Please help me urgently as am very much worried and worst of all I don't have any backup for it. I am attaching the llb file if any of u could please help me recover it. It had almost 50 vi files.

Regards,
Krunal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,726 Views)
Sorry, but there is no way to de-corrupt a corrupted library. This is but one reason why you should not store your code in LLBs.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 2 of 4
(2,724 Views)
Sometimes a LabVIEW library (LLB) can become corrupted. Typically this occurs because of a problem during the save process. We strongly suggest that customers only use llbs as a method of compact storage and transport mechanism. Development efforts should use directories of VIs to mitigate corruption issues.

-Bob
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,691 Views)

Hmm.. Paid for the mistake..will never do again 🙂

Message 4 of 4
(2,673 Views)