From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

licence transfer

Hello everyone !

I am working on a lab since three weeks now and I discovered that they have 2 different copies of labview. The 2009 sp1 version and the 8.6.

Great ! but there is a tiny problem, I am using matscript wich is available only on my 8.6 version and I am willing to create a .exe with this, but the builder is only on the 2009 sp1 version.

So I would like to know, since I have the licence for both, if it's possible to transfer the matscript licence from my 8.6 to my 2009, or the builder from the 2009 to the 8.6(I already know your answer for this one I guess)

Thanks a lot !

Mael

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,019 Views)

Mael,

you should contact your local NI sales representative. Depending on the license format, you can use the license of 2009 (which includes the application builder license) to activate the application build in LV 8.6. She/he should be able to gather the information for you if this is possible.

If not, she/he can give you information on upgrade fees for the LV 8.6 MathScript interface.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,013 Views)