LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

let's rock... altenbach...

@AeroSoul wrote:

Clusters can have any and all values stored in them.

If you are passing data between different VIs, you should check out Action Engines.

that mean the approach from this vi is ok about "Master Cluster" ?!

P.S. seems that we are two in be constructive... attitude !

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(1,197 Views)

One thing that nobody noticed/mentioned yet is the possibility for "wire cavitation" occurring at bends like these:

jcarmody_0-1620046432843.png

This wire needs to be smoothed out or cavitation will lead to premature wire failure and memory leaks at the corners.  I recommend something like this to minimize the effects:

jcarmody_1-1620046753226.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 22 of 26
(1,181 Views)

Here's a toolkit to help you make these changes - https://www.mooregoodideas.com/jokes/mgi-bezier-wiring-toolkit/

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 23 of 26
(1,178 Views)

If you truly wanted fast wires, you'd need a brachistochrone wiring, not bezier!

Message 24 of 26
(1,171 Views)

@xipxid wrote:

"30% funnier?" are enough, you already made it !

let's be serious... man... this is the only that you can do ?! are the only... constructive approach that you can put here ? are you serious ?! well... if you are serious... when I want to program this for a 386 at 700 MHz (that I have it here with an NT OS)... I promise that I'l contact you.

Suit yourself.

Over and out.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(1,122 Views)

To the OP:

I understand that your personality is to be chatty and engaging, but when discussing something technical and/or important, it is best to be straightforward with your communications.

Think of it as "SNR", or signal to noise ratio.  The "signal" is the subject matter, and the "noise" is banter not related to the subject.  Right now, the SNR is so poor that I can't really make out just what it is we are talking about.

Now, your posts don't need to be devoid of any humor or personality, but if you could just turn that part of down a bit, it would be easier for me to follow along.

Thanks!

Edit:

Oh, I see in your other topic that you did exactly what I had asked.  Good job!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,081 Views)