LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lecture état entrée trig controlleur pxi

bonjour,

comment lire l'état de l'entrée Trigger (connecteur SMB) d'un controlleur PXI (PXI-8196 par exemple) avec Labview?

merci

Franck

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,263 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,257 Views)

Thanks for your answer wich is useless for me!!! I need a technical answer...

I posted the first message in french, and I posted a second in english after seeing that the forum was in english.

Franck

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,241 Views)

Since this is the English LabVIEW forum, you really want to post only an English question.  More people will be able to see it, understand it, and help.  If you were only able to speak French, (which obviously is not the case since you posted the question in English as well, and gave a pretty hefty attitude to your reply here in EnglishSmiley Mad) then you should post in the French forum.

The reason we mark posts as duplicate is so that people don't waste time answering the same question in different threads. If someone sees this thread, decides to try to translate it and answer, they will know to go look in your other thread where other people may have already answered the question.  My reply is just some basic forum housekeeping to save others wasted time and effort.  If I had the answer you are looking for, then posted the real answer in that other thread and I still would have posted this message here to direct people to the good thread.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,229 Views)