From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

large graph data sets in labview

I have 800 tests on each device that I run and I want to be able to trend patterns of these 800 tests for 25 runs.  I want to be able to zoom in and see each test that fails on the graph.  If I use a scatter plot on a graph, the quality of the picture seems poor.  Is there an optimal way to do this with a specific graph type including proper data structuring, queues or something like that so that speed and quality are optimized better?  Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,048 Views)

A little more information would be helpful. How much data are you aquiring and how much do you want to display? Are you saving this data to a file? Details.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,047 Views)

This data is all read in from log files to be displayed for analysis.  There is no real time display needed.  It would be more beneficial to label the x or y axis with the test run label text instead of a numeric also. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,026 Views)