LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

Solved!
Go to solution
Merci pour ces éclaircissements. Mais je te demande autre chose comment fait on pour commandeMesure > delais > commandeLecture? ca se trouve ou?!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 71
(957 Views)

I think there's an even better way than the "delay" method of Ray.R 🙂

I would check the status of the equipment.

I'm sure there's a status bit somewhere that tells you that your equipment is busy.

So make a loop that check the status bit every let say 0.1sec.

Once the status bit said that the measurement is ready ask for the data.

I used this way with a Keithley 2700 with GPIB interface once and it worked well.

Whatever time the equipment needs, you never have problems with time out or incomplete data or whatever.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 71
(957 Views)

Bonjour, 

Juste une petite question la chaine de caractère que tu envois à ton appareil est une fonction qui attend une réponse ou pas ?

Donnes nous le descriptif de la fonction envoyé de la documentation de l'appareil et on pourra te dire ce qui ne vas pas. Les problèmes de timed out proviennent de diverses raison et pour les résoudre il faut connaitre toutes les étapes et explicatifs de ce que tu fais.

Greg S.
CNRS
LV 7.1 8.2 8.6 2009 2011 2012 2013 2014
LPMC - CNRS
N'oubliez pas de complimenter cela fait toujours plaisir.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 71
(955 Views)
Alain S
How I make if I apply your method
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 71
(952 Views)

You have to make loop yourself.

Using commands from your instrument you can check the status, start a measurement, read data, ... ...

Maybe you can use the MAX to try several commands to your equipment.

Once you know the commands you need to send, make a sequence in LabView to send them in the correct way.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 71
(947 Views)

Gregory

Je te donne ma fonction complète. Je rappelle juste l'appareil est un stabilock 4015. Donc c'est assez ancien.
SETTX; TXFRE 83.4MHz;V_RMS;MENU_AF-PAR;selecmW/W;wrtvar mW/W,4 Ohm;soft_menu;soft_relays;selecRLY1;menu_;HARDCOPY;A=MPOWER;

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 71
(946 Views)
My commands(orders) in MAX work they sends back to(dismisses) me information in not understandable ascii but all in good time. I would want reglé the time(weather) before
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 71
(943 Views)

Tu n'as aucune doc explicatives sur les fonctions que tu envois ?

Car là je vois des fonctions de configuration à mon avis. Après hardcopy et A=MPOWER je ne sais pas à quoi cela peut correspondre.

Quelle fonction doit permettre à l'appareil de renvoyer une réponse ? de quelle forme est la réponse etc... tu as la doc ?

Greg S.
CNRS
LPMC - CNRS
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 71
(939 Views)
Sous MAX l'appareil te renvoit une réponse ? tu as fait un Query ou un write puis read manuellement. Car si tu as une réponse avec query tu devrais avoir la même réponse avec ton programme labview. Si maintenant tu fais un write puis read manuellement cela veut dir qu'il te faut une petite tempo entre ton VISA write et VISA read, cela m'est arrivé avec un viel appareil aussi.
Greg S.
CNRS
LPMC - CNRS
Message 19 of 71
(932 Views)

Did you check the help?

I foud a vi called "Labview - GPIB.vi" that does exactly what you need

Step 1: Send a command

Step 2: Wait a certain amount of time, default is 200ms, make it whatever you think you need.

Step 3: Read some results back

This is of course pure pure basic!

You can use this vi to check all the functions you need.

In a final application I would use the status bit as described before. But that's for later 😉

Please let us know if you can find that vi.

Message 20 of 71
(926 Views)