LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

Is labview only  an embedded programmng language,or what more can one do with it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,881 Views)

In the future, please use a more useful subject for a post.

It's only really "embedded" if you're working with the RIO platform. 

Tell us what you'd like to do with it.  From there, we can give you a better answer.  It can do pretty much anything any other programming language can do.  You just need to know how to use it.  What you asked is a lot like asking "Is C only an embedded programming language or what more can one do with it?"

It's far too open ended for us to give you anything that resembles a worthwhile answer.

Message 2 of 7
(2,879 Views)

I am a starter,and i would like to known what  all can labview do.i just want to get into an idea of what exactly is labview.I poted a question,because i want to known!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,857 Views)

Then work on some LabVIEW tutorials.  Read the forums.  Read the links that you have already been given.  Be sure to capitalize the word "I" and put spaces after your periods.  Be sure to proofread your posts and check your grammar.

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

Message 4 of 7
(2,852 Views)

Again, it's too much of an open ended question.

What would you LIKE to do?  That's the question you need to answer.  LabVIEW is a programming language.  It can do most things you can imagine.  You're asking a question that doesn't have an intelligent answer.  Asking the question two or three times won't change that.  If you're a starter, you should look at some of the tutorials online and start to get acquainted with the language.  As you do this, you'll gain better perspective to understand the potential and determine if you can do what you'd like with it.  We can't give you an answer as the answer has an infinite number of replies.  We simply cannot provide you with infinity.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,851 Views)

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,843 Views)