From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview with s71200 plc connection

Solved!
Go to solution

hi 

I am making a sample code to communication with siemens 1200 plc,from the attached you can see the connection is working,i can read 'abcde' from plc but the problem is write to plc,the ascii code is not in the right position,'1' should respond to '31',and this wrong position is chaning from time to time

Could someone can give some advices ,thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,541 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author 314159ym
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,505 Views)

Our toolkit SP7 makes it easy to communicate with a Siemens S7 PLC.

Regards,
DATA AHEAD

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,499 Views)

Is there a free version of the package?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,496 Views)

@314159ym wrote:

How many hours can you spend in trying to make things work for $250? Where I work that is about 2-3 hours of work!

Hasn't prevented me from creating my own Siemens S7 Toolkit for internal use Smiley Very Happy but I couldn't possibly make it available for that price.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 5 of 6
(3,491 Views)

@rolfk wrote:

@314159ym wrote:

How many hours can you spend in trying to make things work for $250? Where I work that is about 2-3 hours of work!

Thanks a lot for that answer! Heart

And sorry, that toolkit is not available for free. We've invested quite a lot of time to get it to a point so that it is easy to use for LabVIEW users.

Regards

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,477 Views)