LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview tektronix data retrieval

I am using LabVIEW 2011 to configure and control data capture on a Tektronix MSO2014 oscilloscope. This all works fine and I can see the trace on the scope display. Now I would like to retrieve the data on the display into LabVIEW so that I can save it on the WIndows 7 computer in a file. Failing that, a second best option would be to configure the scope to create a fiel with a meaningful name and save it onto a USB drive inserted into the USB port on the front of the scope.

I have had no luck in finding a way to do this in LabVIEW so far. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,062 Views)

Hi,

Have you checked the example programs?

Go to Help >> Fine Examples

Search for MSO2014 (or just 2014)

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,058 Views)

@forstarikke wrote:

I am using LabVIEW 2011 to configure and control data capture on a Tektronix MSO2014 oscilloscope. This all works fine and I can see the trace on the scope display. Now I would like to retrieve the data on the display into LabVIEW so that I can save it on the WIndows 7 computer in a file. Failing that, a second best option would be to configure the scope to create a fiel with a meaningful name and save it onto a USB drive inserted into the USB port on the front of the scope.

I have had no luck in finding a way to do this in LabVIEW so far. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ni.com/academic/students/learnlabview/

start with LabVIEW 101

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,052 Views)