From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview tdms to signal express

I'm using the Signal Express TDMS Conversion Utility to convert from LabView TDMS to Signal Express TDMS.

It 'works' for the most part, but I'm unable to view more than 39,000 seconds worth of data (collected at 1 sample per sec - amounts to about 11 hours), at any time. It also will not allow me to zoom in or out on the signal. There are  problems with the cursors. I tried importing the TDMS files from Labview, then saving the result as a project, in hopes that opening it afterward as a "Signal Express" project would eliminate these problems. It wouldn't open the project as I had saved it, because the "meta.txt" file was missing. Is there a way to force the creation of this file? It seems to get created automatically if the data was generated by Signal Express. Is there a more recent conversion utility, that actaully creates a TDMS file that is usable in Signal Express?

Thanks,

Dave 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,294 Views)
If you open the file in the LabVIEW TDMS veiwer does it behave as expected? Can you attach the file?
Message Edited by Hueter on 02-05-2010 02:10 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,280 Views)