LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview robotic module: configure properties of robot joints

hi

am working with labview robotic module in order to command a robotic arm, so i import the CAD model to the environment simulation module builder, then i make joint between each two parts and i associate a motor for each joint, but actually i couldn't configure the properties of each joint ( properties are mentionned in screenshots below)

if someone can explain for me these properties (scale,feedback,Fmax,fudge factor,bounce, CFM, lo Stop,Hi Stop,stop ERP,Stop CFM,rate),are these properties caracterize my motor?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,254 Views)

Hey Med_khalil94,

I would take a look at the following link, LVODE Properties and Methods, and that should explain each property you asked about. As far as I can tell, that is the extent to our documentation on these properties. Let me know if you have any followup specific questions!

Thanks,

Timothy D.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,215 Views)

thanks for ur reply

but in this link i couldn't really find an explanation for these properties, i only find how to read/write these properties..but my question was : what are the properties?for example ''fmax" is it the maximum force which can be supported by my motor ? are these properties caracterize my motor in reality? i only want to get an explanation of these properties 

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,211 Views)