From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview for tablets/mobiles

Hi I have an already program developed which communicates with charge controller, electrical vehicle battery prototype via ethernet using communication modules such as cRIO, NI 9411/9421/9074. I want such a program to be available on Windows/Android based tablets/ mobile phones. Will Data Dashboard for LabVIEW help? What are the steps I should follow? (I'm a newbie with LabVIEW so I may sound a bit vague.) Also it is possible to communicate via the modules using WiFi instead of ethernet? If yes, how?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,423 Views)

My program is attached herewith. Some of them may seem unwired due to the connection with the modules and missing subVIs. Also can it be used for accessing multiple tabs in the program?

(tabs-FS.vi is the main program)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,417 Views)

the lvproj file does not contain any code. You need to include the actual VIs too.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,406 Views)

Here it is. The whole folder is too large to attach, here is the main program. the visiblity of tabs is password protected.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,398 Views)