LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview cut-off frequency

How  can I decide the cut-off frequency (low and high) in band pass filter?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,717 Views)

What function are you trying to use?  Doing a quick search for a bandpass filter and the functions have the cut-off frequencies as inputs.  So I am not sure what you are trying to get at.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,702 Views)

@asliiozkan wrote:

How  can I decide the cut-off frequency (low and high) in band pass filter?

That's a pretty ambiguous question.  That's like saying, "How fast should I drive?"  The answer to both questions is, "It depends."

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,696 Views)

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,693 Views)

A picture without words to explain what it is you are trying to show us doesn't help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,683 Views)

I accidently sent it sorry. My problem is with the cut-off frequencys. I am trying to set it lower than the 500 because my fs is 1000 and with that lower frequency should be lower than 500 and maybe it can be 450 and higher can be 485 right? 

Note: I am trying to filtering noise from the sinusoidal source.

Thank you for all of your answers.

Message 6 of 7
(2,676 Views)

You really need to take a course in Signal Theory, and learn about digital and analog signals.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,656 Views)