Solved!
Go to solution

Where can i download "DAQ" function on control panel LabView 2015

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,592 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author paed94

I don't understand the Question.  Front Panels have Controls and Indicators.  Are you talking about a top-level Front Panel (where there is User Interaction), or the Front Panel of a sub-VI (where the Controls and Indicators are means to pass values into and out of the sub-VI)?  For the latter, there can be I/O references that can identify a particular DAQ device ("Dev1", "COM3") -- many of these controls and indicators can be found in the I/O Palette on the Front Panel.  If such a Palette is missing, you might not have installed the Devices and Drivers for LabVIEW (I've never seen it "missing" on any of my installations, but I've never not installed the Drivers).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,575 Views)

hye, i mean DAQ control on block diagram,, my senior told me that i have to download it 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,500 Views)

As Bob pointed did you install Devices and Drivers?
-Check in NI MAX it should show if installed.
-Some help http://www.ni.com/data-acquisition/what-is/?gclid=CPffmcPSktICFdeJaAod2g0DbA

Thanks
uday
Message 4 of 5
(2,496 Views)

If you go to www.ni.com and go to the Support tab, you should be able to find the Hardware Drivers site.  You probably want/need (at a minimum) the NI-DAQmx drivers, and probably want Version 15.1.1f3 (the latest for LabVIEW 2015).  Note that Drivers are more "version-tolerant" than LabVIEW itself, so loading a later version (like LabVIEW 2016) probably won't hurt, but why take a chance?

If you are doing USB or serial port acquisition, you want VISA (and possibly Serial).  If you are using Video, you want Video (but that may require an additional license).

Bob Schor

Message 5 of 5
(2,487 Views)