From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 7.0 DAQCard-6024E cont Acq Strain Sample vi error 200099

trying to obtain any reading from the DAQ card within the vi I am getting a signal in the measurement & automation explorer.  I am not able to enter anything into the physical channel on the vi. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,768 Views)
You should probably enter some more information in order to get a response. Are you using Traditional DAQ or DAQmx? What version? How have you designed your application? Is it possible to post a screenshot?
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,761 Views)

I have tried both DAQ Traditional and DAQmx...mx gives the error 200099

very new to Labview any help at all would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,759 Views)
Posting a snapshot of your code will really help. Which API are you interested in using? Be sure to post a snapshot of MAX as well.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,752 Views)
More details are definitely necessary to troubleshoot this. As the previous poster asked, can you post snapshots of the block diagram, front panel, and Measurement & Automation Explorer?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,723 Views)

untitled.JPGuntitled2..JPG

This is an example vi in labview 7.0.... which part of Measurement & Automation Explorer would you like a snapshot of.

ty for everyones responses

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,712 Views)

I would like to see your device configuration in MAX which is listed under Devices and Interfaces and DAQmx devices. Also, I'd have you try to save another copy of that example VI. Once you have an additional copy, we can mess with that one without modifying the shipping example. On the copy, try deleting the Physical Channels control and replace it with a constant. Once you do that, can you specify your device there and run the program? What version of DAQmx do you have? From this article: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/97D574BB1D1EEC918625708100596848 , if you have a version of DAQmx above 8.1, this may be causing your issue since you have LabVIEW 7.0. You can verify the version of DAQmx by looking at the Software section withing Measurement & Automation Explorer.

-Zach

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,696 Views)

Thank You all for your responses.  Come to find out it wasnt a problem wit LabView it was a corrupted driver for my DAQcard.  Reintsalled the drivers everything is working great.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,638 Views)