From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 2016 64 bit

Solved!
Go to solution

hi all

Please help me.........

Recently, i have set up labview 2016 (64 bit) on my laptop running window 10. At first, labview runs normally. After that, I set up NIDAQ1600f0. But this time, i cannot run labview. It just appears about 5 second and break down. Although I have updated all available update, it still crashes all the time. Please forgive my poor English. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,495 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author phongtram

1. With LV2016 you can run the latest DAQmx, so i'd try to install DAQmx17.1.1.

2. If that doesn't help, it might be LV 64-bit, which so far has been less supported than the 32 bit version. You could try to install the 32-bit version (and then install DAQmx, as you always need to install it afterwards).

Or optimize and go for #2 directly to save 1 install of daqmx, you can have multiple LV versions installed.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,473 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author phongtram

I know everyone thinks they NEED the 64 bit version of everything, but unless your program needs to access more than 3.2(?) gigabytes of RAM you don't need the 64 bit LabVIEW.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,442 Views)

Wow It worked.thanks alot for your help. 32 bit versios is what i need.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,423 Views)