From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keithley kusb-488A and Labview

Hi,

I'm using a keithley GPIB kusb-488A to control a keithley 487 Picoammeter, and I'm having some problems with it interaction with labview.
I'm using LabVIEW 2010 and the GPIB driver from Keithley (version 9.2).
When I run the program "GPIB Diagnostic", everything is ok, but when I try to run my program it don't write the voltage in the device. It seems to read ok, but write wrong. I don't understand why, because this program runs ok in another computer in a older version of labview and GPIB driver.

Thanks for all your help,

Sílvia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,189 Views)

Hi Silvia,

Could you post the VI(s) of the the "GPIB Diagnostic" program and of your program ?

Also could you tell me which older version of labview your program runs ok with ?

Thanks,

Ludovic

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,156 Views)

Hi Ludovic,

"GPIB Diagnostic" isn't a Vi, is a program from keithley which permit do a test to the device. And that test it's ok.
In the other computer I use a labview 8.0 and a GPIB driver from Keithley (version 8.3).
Now I can't put here my vi, but tomorrow I'll post.

Thanks,

Sílvia

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,136 Views)

Hi,

I send attached my vi and the library for the keithley 487.

Thanks for the help,
Sílvia

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,120 Views)

Hi,

I already solved the problem. It was related with the regions configurations, because I use "," instead of ".".

Thanks,
Sílvia

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,116 Views)