LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keithley 6221 & 2182A sweep in terms of voltage

we are developing the vis for a 6221/2182a combination but the sequencing and driver development is pretty tough.It is because of sketchy information from the company regarding the sequence of commands.you have to go through the manuals and find out.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,145 Views)

I am having problem in programming Keithley 6221-2812A regarding the following

(1)      Making staircase sweep and read and save data of the resistance or voltage . 0 to +I to –I to 0 (A complete cycle). Making list sweep and saving data.

(2)      How to make Differential conductance sweep a complete cycle. i.e., start from 0 to +I to –I to 0 and make the measurement simultaneously or saving the date in buffer and read it later.

I used the examples provided in the labview drivers for the instruments but it does not work and it gives errors when I try to write the program using them. With staircase sweep, I am not able to save data in the buffer and read it back.

For differential conductance measurements, I could make a complete cycle but after each step(start to stop), the sweep gets aborted and thus the currently abruptly goes to zero.  Could you please help regarding this.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(976 Views)

Hi venkky,

Would you mind explaining what errors you are receiving and how you are attempting to program this?

Regards,

Hassan Atassi
Senior Group Manager, Digital Support
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(957 Views)