LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keithley 6221 & 2182A KI622x.vi block diagram

Does anyone has the block diagram for KI622x.vi .  I want to edit the program and make it convenient to me, as I suppose with my limited labview knowledge it will take more time if I strat from scratch. I feel people have written some program like KI622x.vi and I will be very thankful if they can share it here. Unfortunaltely keithley engineers are strongly committed not to provide the block diagramSmiley Mad
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,878 Views)
Keithley provides an IVI driver. Use the class driver or create a LabVIEW wrapper with the import wizard.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,874 Views)

I am having problem in programming Keithley 6221-2812A regarding the following

(1)      Making staircase sweep and read and save data of the resistance or voltage . 0 to +I to –I to 0 (A complete cycle). Making list sweep and saving data.

(2)      How to make Differential conductance sweep a complete cycle. i.e., start from 0 to +I to –I to 0 and make the measurement simultaneously or saving the date in buffer and read it later.

I used the examples provided in the labview drivers for the instruments but it does not work and it gives errors when I try to write the program using them. With staircase sweep, I am not able to save data in the buffer and read it back.

For differential conductance measurements, I could make a complete cycle but after each step(start to stop), the sweep gets aborted and thus the currently abruptly goes to zero.  Could you please help regarding this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,614 Views)