From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keithley 2602 measure and source buffers

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello.

I'm having some trouble migrating my 2420 software to the 2600. I can source and measure a single measurement fine. However, when I use the SweepVLinMeasure() function to conduct an IV sweep, I am having trouble retrieving the results back from the Keithley.

I have cleared and configured the nvbuffer1 to append and store source values, however, after the sweep I use the printbuffer(1,100,smua.nvbuffer1.sourcevalues) and printbuffer(1,100,smua.nvbuffer1.readings) functions yet it only returns a single point (0volts 0amps).

Can anyone advise me as to the best way to retrieve readings and source values after a sweep please? I feel I am missing something.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,538 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sinkovich

Just incase anyone has a similar experience, I found my problem to be with how I was trying to retrieve the data back from the Keithley.

I was returning a string and trying to chop up the delimiting commas. Very messy.

It is easier to use the data output format vi then use the Real64convert vi to build the array of values returned from printbuffer() vi. Much easier.

Message 2 of 2
(2,514 Views)