LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any example for a software transceiver in labview / labview modulation toolkit ?

hi everyone

i am sure you have heard of this a lot ..... but i am new (like 20 minutes old) to labview. i am quite fimiliar with matlab and other programming languages. i am doing a project based on software defined radio. for that i understood an example demo from matlab where a fully functional software transceiver has been built as an example.

now i myself have to do that in labview for the sake of comparison and better real time compatibility with USRPs. i am just getting started and was hopping if there is a similar example in labview or someone else's project. i have installed the modulation toolkit and have gone through its various blocks. i understand that i can build a tranmitter and receiver from scratch but that would take a lot of time and testing. so can anyone help me out in any way.....?

regards

khurram

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,343 Views)

Hi khurram,

did you look for examples with the ExampleFinder?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,331 Views)

i did not actually. i am going through them right now. i actually saw the examples before installing the modulatoin toolkit. i jsut checked the folder and there indeed are some examples. let me go through them

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,314 Views)