From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet toolkit troubles

Ok folks, here the story up to now:I have created a simple application that elicits a string from the user and then writes it to a file on a remote FTP server. I have used this code in several applications for testing connections and as long as I fed it valid userids and passwords for logging in to the server, all was well with the world.Now however I have encountered problems. The underlying routine that does the writing is the built-in toolbox function called: FTP Put Buffer.viThe error I'm seeing is bubbling up from the routine: TCP Create Arbitrary Listener.viThe error is code 60, which means "The specified network address is currently in use"The only difference between this installation and ones in the past where the cod
e worked was that the current connection utilizes a dial-up connection through Compuserve. Could that be causing the problem? If so is there any easy way around it?Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I have tried NI with no luck except that they are going to be getting back to me if they figure anything out.Mike... 

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,296 Views)
On Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:09:40 -0400, Michael Porter
wrote:

Mr. Porter,

You will have a much better chance of getting a reply if you don't post your
queries using HTML. For those of us using Agent (or Free Agent) it is a two
step process to read you message. With the volume of messages to wade
through, I generally delete the messages posted in HTML.

Thanks,

Chris
>

Chris
cdubea@netscape.net
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,296 Views)