From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interfacing of sbuscan hardware(our company hardware) with labview

i am not able to send frames from labview to sbuscan(our company hardware). it showing device serial number of the hardware but when i called connect device method from .net dll file, in output it showing device not found. and when i called SendMsgtoUsb funtion from .net dll file in output it showing error. then how to interface the hardware.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,697 Views)

Hi arhten,

how to interface the hardware. (our company hardware)

Why don't you ask the developers of "your comany hardware"?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,677 Views)

our developers don't know the labview. because they use busmaster tool to send frames

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,670 Views)

@arhten wrote:

our developers don't know the labview. because they use busmaster tool to send frames

We don't know your sbus hardware and drivers either!

So you will have to ask your developers for at least a Visual Basic or Visual C example of how to access that .Net component and then replicate that functionality in LabVIEW. As far as accessing a .Net driver it is very similar since the methods and properties remain the same. The only difference is in how to instantiate the object and that the methods and properties are text based in VB or C while they are graphical in LabVIEW but the names remain the same.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,667 Views)