LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install add-on options

Hello, guys, I plan to install some Add-on options, the labview professional version (8.6.1) alread exists in my computer, but when i configurate the installation, it seems that i need to install Labview again to fulfill the the whole operation, is that compulsive to reinstall Labview when i just want to append these add-on options?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,289 Views)
No, it's not necessary to reinstall LabVIEW. Perhaps you have a corrupted installation? What toolkits are you trying to install, and what do you mean by "configure the installation"?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,268 Views)
for example, i want to install one add-on option (software validation tools option), I insert the 8.6.1 DVD, from installation menu, i choose this part, it notes i need to install 8.6.1 professional version as well, and i can not unmark that, is that the right way to append these add-on options?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,265 Views)

Hi Zybear,

if you want to add belately a toolkit to an already existing installation of LabVIEW the procedure you are using is correct. You have just to insert the DVD a mark the toolkit you want to install. The installation software will automatically recognize which NI sofware is already installed on your PC an won´t install it double.

Best regards

Andrea P.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,230 Views)