From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase data acquisition time on waveform graph of voltage

I pretty new to LabView and I am using a pressure transducer. I understand that using this will give me a voltage and I have calibrated it so I know the conversion of voltage to pressure.

After calibration I want to use it to measure the pressure through a pipe over a period of 5 seconds. However, I used DAQ assist and for the calibration it gave me perfect results over 1 second. I am using the same code but I am unable to increase the time scale of my graph from 1 second. If I increase the axes to 5 seconds, the graph stops at 1 second. My graph continously runs but after 1 second it reruns.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me record more than 5 seconds of results so that I can see the pressure changes. Thank you so much in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,826 Views)

In situations where you are looking for help with your code, it helps if you actually show us your code!  Attach your VI.

You said you are using a waveform graph.  A graph only shows whatever data you sent it.  It doesn't maintain a history like a waveform chart.  So try using a waveform chart. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,818 Views)