From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include an start up graphic in exe file

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I wanna create an exe file from my code. I would like when user start using of my executable file, an special graphic be appeared in screen before my GUI to be loaded. for example when we start Labview a picture as below will be loaded first, include the company name,product name and so on. I am searching a way for doing something like this. I appreciate any help.

start up graphic

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,187 Views)
Solution
Accepted by farashi

Create a SubVI where you place the picture you want to show at the frontpanel. When starting the application run the SubVI for a few seconds.

Limit the frontpanels size to the picture and under the VI Properties>Window Appearence modify the VI to don't show the menu, scrollbars, and so on.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,183 Views)

Splashscreen_by_Time.vi displays a splash screen using the specified image file.  The image remains for the specified amount of time.

Splashscreen_by_Boolean leaves the image up until a specified boolean goes true.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,125 Views)