not inilization menu apeaer after add it in front pannel

i click on it but nothing happen

oh god what is thisvisition equsition.png 

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,200 Views)

Hello

I tried to figure out what's your problem but I'm still not sure of what's happening.

This block is the configuration block for Vision Acquisition.

Please give us more details and try to explain better what's going on.

Regards

Mondoni
Message 2 of 11
(3,195 Views)

@joaopam wrote:

Hello

I tried to figure out what's your problem but I'm still not sure of what's happening.

This block is the configuration block for Vision Acquisition.

Please give us more details and try to explain better what's going on.

Regards

dear 

the problem in this block where i try to open it  to intilize to capture from my HP webcam  

but nothing happen

also input-output pin of this block not appear

this my  simple vi

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,191 Views)

Mangood, 

Judging from what I have read, it appears that you have been unable to properly select your acquisition source from the NI Vision Acquisition Express VI. Just double-click on the Express VI and it will start by selecting your camera. Once you have properly selected your HP Webcam, and set up your acquisition configurations, you can then select your desired Controls/Indicators which will then equate to your available inputs/outputs. 

If you need more help than this, click on the Yellow Question mark (?) in the top-right corner of the Express VI after you double-click it to open it. 

Or press CTRL+H to bring up the Context Help, and hover your mouse over the Express VI to bring up its Context Help, then you can select "Detailed Help" at the bottom of the window for even further assistance. 

Huntington W
National Instruments
Applications Engineer

***Don't forget to give Kudos and Accepted as Solution where it is deserved***
Message 4 of 11
(3,155 Views)

@The_Hunt wrote:

Mangood, 

Judging from what I have read, it appears that you have been unable to properly select your acquisition source from the NI Vision Acquisition Express VI. Just double-click on the Express VI and it will start by selecting your camera. Once you have properly selected your HP Webcam, and set up your acquisition configurations, you can then select your desired Controls/Indicators which will then equate to your available inputs/outputs. 

If you need more help than this, click on the Yellow Question mark (?) in the top-right corner of the Express VI after you double-click it to open it. 

Or press CTRL+H to bring up the Context Help, and hover your mouse over the Express VI to bring up its Context Help, then you can select "Detailed Help" at the bottom of the window for even further assistance. 

dear

i think this is the problem 
can you give  me one or two picture from where  start do inilization

due to that  i am really confuse
best regards

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,152 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mangood

Hi Mangood,

I've taken some screenshots of the step by step process for configuring the Vision Acquisition Express VI.

When you first place the Vision Acquisition Express VI on your block diagram, LabVIEW should pause for a moment and bring up a message saying "Initializing Vision Acquisition..." 

Step2.png

After that, the configuration window for the express VI will open, and you will have the option to select your camera. In addition you can use the Snap and Grab buttons (circled at the top) to take a sample image from the selected camera. After you've selected your camera, you can then hit the next button.

Step3.png

On the next screen of the configuration window, you will have the option to select what kind of acquisition and processing you want to perform in your program. This will be dependent on your application, so read over the options and choose whichever works for you, then select Next.

Step4.png

On the next screen of the configuration window, you will have the options to change various attributes of the camera and the acquisition. These are all dependent on your camera and your application, so you can adjust these as needed. The defaults are often fine without any adjustment.

Step5.png

The final screen of the configuration window allows you to specify the inputs and outputs of the express VI. Depending on the options you've chosen you may have more options for inputs and outputs, but the most important one is the required output of "Image Out." This will be the indicator that allows you to see the image that you've acquired. Once you're happy with the inputs and outputs, you can click the Finish button.

Step6.png

Once you press the Finish button, LabVIEW will again pause and spend time configuring the Vision Acquisition Express VI with the settings you've specified. After it's done, you should be presented with a block diagram like the one below:

Step7.png

I hope this helps!

David S.
Message 6 of 11
(3,134 Views)
dear dstrandb: the problem is that this menu dose not open when i push on ni acquisition i think i must reinstall all system oh god three day was spend without work oh god the manager will punish me thank allot i will your answer as solution best regards::
hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,127 Views)

kods for allll

thank

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,123 Views)

hi

after i chnage labview the this appear to me

no cam avaliable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Mad

my labtoop is HP g6 pavilion

what is knowSmiley Embarassed

is this beacuse my hp web cam is embeded from company  and not a usb cam??? or thier is another problem

Untitled.png

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,112 Views)

Untitled.png

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,103 Views)