LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icon in labview

Only what I draw is very simple type (16*16 or 32*32) icon for my application.
The squre type is mine in the attachment.
How can I express a detailed icon like the system icon(.ini) or labview icon?

Lee

메시지가 08-07-2007 12:39 AM에 labmaster에 의해 편집되었음

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,515 Views)
Are you using the icon editor in the LabVIEW 8.x application builder? If so it allows 48X48 icon in 256 colors. There are other icon editors available that would allow you to make a more complex icon, which pressumably would be importable. Many of the system icons are not any higher resolution, just make use of subtle shades of the various colors. There was a developer a while ago that had his own picture as the icon for one of his example vi's, and it didn't look like anything when viewed in the editor, only when viewed in the normal size.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,507 Views)
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!  Just learned a cool technique/feature available in LV8.2 and later (8.5 has been announced at the NIWeek2007 keynote this morning). It _might_ work in earlier versions but I haven't checked. If you drag an image file over the icon box on your vi it will drop it in, scaled appropriately, creating all three color resolutions. Just learned it in a LabVIEW tricks session here at NIWeek. Of course, if you drag a 2Mb bit-mapped it will loose a lot of detail!  Smiley Wink  The pix are my ugly mug!

Message Edited by LV_Pro on 08-07-2007 12:06 PM

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,478 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,443 Views)