LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want use google map api in VI . i tried so mutch to do it.i used google earth plugin and google static map but i need only google map api .

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

please copy logo.png in c:\windows then use project

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 134
(3,308 Views)

Hi.

I download your project called "Map with GPX LV 2011" but I have a problem when I run "Create Route.vi".

I have the error 1172 in GMap.NET.MapRoute (points and distance). That a error terminal with the name "sortie d'erreur".

I do not why the error appears. When I ran a time later the VI works perfectly but I do not know why it do not work right now.

I formated the computer, I installed and unistalled the .net framework 4, I am working with .net framework3.5, etc. and the "create route.vi", not work.

I am working with LabVIEW2011x32 in a x86 with WinXP and LabVIEW2011x32 in a x64 bits with Win7 too (2 computers).

Can you help me with any suggestion??? It is really important for me because I will need to present a university project. I need to use routes is gmaps.

Best regards.

Juan Andres.

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 134
(3,298 Views)

Hello Juandres,

This VI was created by me, not by M. Garoussi. I tried to use the function "routes" from the .NET library without results. In the project you downloaded, you can load GPX files and visualize it on the map. That's the only function I added to the project.

I used a French version of LabVIEW that's why you have "Sortie Erreur". it means "Error Out".

For the routes function, the problem seems to come from the gmap provider properties. You can try to find a solution by searching in the .NET project.

Good luck.

Maxime R.  

CLA - Certified LabVIEW Architect / Architecte LabVIEW Certifié
  CTA - Certified TestStand Architect / Architecte TestStand Certifié

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 134
(3,255 Views)

Hi M.Garousi.

“use this project and xcontrol : http://www.4shared.com/rar/aj8vN8WZ/Gmap_Xcontrol_New.html”,the file can not be downloaded,because “Gmap Xcontrol New.rar' is unavailable. the file has been deleted”,

can you please upload it again?

I downloaded  the file ”GMap.zip“, but when I ran it an error occured. I don't know why. Can you give me some advice?

thank u very much!

keith.huang

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 134
(3,141 Views)

Hi Francois,

I can not donwload Mr Garoussi project from 4shared: http://www.4shared.com/rar/aj8vN8WZ/Gmap_Xcontrol_New.html.

Can you please send me please?

Email:zxhero6@163.com

thank u in advance^_^

Keith

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 134
(3,083 Views)

Hello, M.Garousi. I'm a student in a university of china .I can't download the GMap.zip.  Can you send it to me by email. My email address is 812303306@qq.com .     Thank you

M. Wang

0 Kudos
Message 66 of 134
(2,900 Views)

Hello, M.Garousi. I'm a student in a university of china .I can't download the GMap.zip.  Can you send it to me by email. My email address is 812303306@qq.com .     Thank you

M. Wang

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 134
(2,900 Views)

Hello,

Try to download GMap.zip from M. Garoussi : http://www.4shared.com/file/YyTfhSV1/GMap.html

Regards.

Maxime R.  

CLA - Certified LabVIEW Architect / Architecte LabVIEW Certifié
  CTA - Certified TestStand Architect / Architecte TestStand Certifié

0 Kudos
Message 68 of 134
(2,883 Views)

Hello, M.Garousi. I'm a student in Indonesia Computer University, i get error like this :
ni.JPG
i have connected to internet, please help.
sorry if my english is not good. 😄

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 134
(2,834 Views)
HI This error may occur in two modes. First, the Internet is disconnected. Second, Internet use may be filtered.
M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 134
(2,816 Views)