From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want use google map api in VI . i tried so mutch to do it.i used google earth plugin and google static map but i need only google map api .

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello I am working on a similar project, in which I have to track a vehicle through GPS data and plot it's position on a dynamic map using LabVIEW. Does anyone have a working link to download Mr Garousi's project?! It seem that all the posted (4shared) links are not working anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yassine

0 Kudos
Message 111 of 134
(1,189 Views)

Yeah, can someone please reupload. I'm too very interested in this code

0 Kudos
Message 112 of 134
(1,103 Views)

GMap.Net geocode requests such as GetPoint has suddenly stopped working because Google changed geocode request policy to require API key to get info from Google servers.

The older versions of GMap.Net did not include a property to write API key but a newer version of GMap.Net by Github user ZGabi has that property from the GMap.Net Core library. Here is a link to GMap.Net files from ZGabi ver: 1.9.8. You will find GMap.Net Core and Windows dlls listed there.

https://www.nuget.org/profiles/zgabi

The QUESTION

=============

After getting an API Key from Google website and applying it via the API Key method, I was still unable to get the GMap.Net to return results for the GetPoint method.

Here I attach the source code and error message.

Has anyone been able to continue using GMap.Net server geocode requests in LabVIEW at present time? If so how did you accomplish this?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 134
(1,031 Views)

Hello. Can you help me? I'm a little new on this issue. I'm working on the example created with Gmap.Net, but I have a problem, I want the coordinates to appear when the mouse is on the map, but I couldn't find how to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 114 of 134
(971 Views)

Hello:

Since recently, Google requires you to have an API key to allow calling GetRoute and GetPoint.

So head on to the Google developer console and register to get an API KEY. You will not be charged until you exceed 1,000s of calls per month for GetRoute and GetPoint methods but you must register with a valid credit card.

I had a VI that used to work back in 2015, and suddenly it stopped after Google introduced the API Key requirement.

See previous post that I wrote about this API Key for Google Maps that you must get first.

Anthony

0 Kudos
Message 115 of 134
(958 Views)

Hello mohagarousi.Get Route (SubVI) .vi file is missing.
The map cannot be loaded because of this. Good idea but I haven't tried yet 🙂

please tell me how to do the missing file.

0 Kudos
Message 119 of 134
(873 Views)