From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want use google map api in VI . i tried so mutch to do it.i used google earth plugin and google static map but i need only google map api .

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Garousi,

I need small help. Please help me.

I want to read Search points based on User Key word.

Please refer this link about my issue.

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 134
(2,043 Views)
Hi Munna I've created this program with the help of this site. I know there's a feature that you need. But I did not work with it. Website address for you to send. Hopefully that will solve your problem. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/GMapNET.aspx
M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 134
(2,003 Views)

M.Garousi

Great project. I am trying to modify the code and use Getlatlngfromgeocoder but I can't seem to get it working at all. Can you provide some guidance on how to do this. 

Nermin

0 Kudos
Message 94 of 134
(1,904 Views)

dear Mr Garousi,

I have tried to upload your project . but the link didn't work . couls you please help me??

best regards 

Amine gassab

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 134
(1,744 Views)

hi

This link does work, I've tested it. Please try it. If you have a problem please let me know any other way to test . 

http://www.4shared.com/rar/MuZzlWco/Gmap_Xcontrol_New.html

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 96 of 134
(1,716 Views)

dear Mr.Garousi,

the link works. thank you for your reply.

best regards,

Amine Gassab

0 Kudos
Message 97 of 134
(1,687 Views)

Hello,

Iam trying to open 20 some gpx files ( total size of all files is 100 MByte, GMap.net v1.5  ) on the map, and on file number 5 or 6, depending on the sequence, I get a memory full error. Tried a lot of things but nothing worked, has anybody faced this before. I also tried downloading v 1.7, but it seems that it is different and I can not figure out how to run in LabVIEW 2013.

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 98 of 134
(1,648 Views)

Hi

I've used version 1.5. That's because in version 1.7 you will need to Google API Keys . In version 1.5 you do not need a new Google API Keys

. Maybe your problem using version 1.7 is the Google API key.

My country is sanctioned. It is not possible to use the Google API key for me. That's why I just can help you for version 1.5.

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 134
(1,624 Views)

Hi

I've used version 1.5. That's because in version 1.7 you will need to Google API Keys . In version 1.5 you do not need a new Google API Keys

. Maybe your problem using version 1.7 is the Google API key.

My country is sanctioned. It is not possible to use the Google API key for me. That's why I just can help you for version 1.5.

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 134
(1,624 Views)